CLIMMAR 2018 magazine on the internet
CLIMMAR, the international dealers network of 16 National European dealer trade associations, proudly presents its 2018 magazine.
It gives a detailed overview of the activities of our members from all over Europe representing a total of 19.185 dealers and 157.299 employees. They all ‘fuel’ the success of CLIMMAR as an umbrella association. They all ‘fuel’ the success of CLIMMAR as an umbrella association.
This 56 page magazine, available in English, German and French, contains detailed information about the various activities of CLIMMAR, including:
- CLIMMAR’s new Future Agenda and Position Papers about 8 themes/trends influencing the dealer landscape and which actions CLIMMAR will be taking
- Statistical figures by the Branch Reports on the development of markets and structures, conjuncture trends and companies’ averages. With detailed statistical information about agricultural dealerships in Europe
- Information on Training & Education programs as the promotion of the trade of Agricultural machinery and equipment technicians is one of the focus points of CLIMMAR
- Results of the annual Dealer Satisfaction Index (DSI) with which CLIMMAR investigates the relationship between the tractor dealers and their brands
- Conclusions of the 64th CLIMMAR Congress held in Luxembourg in 2017
Furthermore, the CLIMMAR magazine includes detailed information about each of the 16 member associations of which BAGMA is one. This includes the activities and key points each member association undertakes for their members, as well as an overview of the contact details of each association.
A copy of the CLIMMAR magazine is freely available for downloading: BAGMA hold some hard copies which can be sent out on request while stocks last.