BAGMA Connect Meeting - 24th March 2020
The first BAGMA Connect Meeting of 2020 will take place on the 24th March, at Husqvarna’s UK Headquarters, based in Newton Aycliffe. Intended to connect members and industry figures to each other, the one day event will cover a range of important industry topics.
Andrew Walker, Chairman of the BAGMA Connect group would like to invite BAGMA members and guests to a BAGMA Connect meeting at Husqvarna’s UK Headquarters, Newton Aycliffe on Tuesday 24th March 2020.
The agenda will include discussions on the following important industry topics:
- The latest apprenticeship information and Technical Qualifications from BAGMA President Peter Arrand
- A summary of up-to-date Health and Safety Legislation from Dean Lowe of Safety Aide
- An overview of the latest HR legislation
The day will also include:
- A presentation on Husqvarna Automowers/Batteries from Andrew Lees
- A short presentation on digital marketing
- An update on BAGMA from BAGMA director Keith Christian
Tea and coffee will be provided throughout the day, along with a buffet lunch in the afternoon. After lunch guests will be invited to tour Husqvarna’s Headquarters with compliments of BAGMA before some refreshments, with the day finishing at 15:00pm.
The day is intended to be informative, allowing for a general discussion and debate.
FULL AGENDA TBC
To book or for more information you can contact Alasdair Straker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07823 416862.
Alternatively, you can contact the BAGMA office at email@example.com or call 01295 713344.