We’re delighted to share your Membership Directory and BAGMA guide
Your digital copy of the directory and BAGMA guide can be found by clicking the button below. Once you've downloaded them, we'd recommend you save them somewhere on your computer. We also have printed copies available on request, so if you’d prefer hard copies you can request them using the form below.
In the Membership Directory you’ll find:
- Information on all the services, the discounts available and how to start using them
- The full directory of suppliers, complete with their product offers and instructions on placing orders
- Other information on membership and how to get the most out of your benefits
In the BAGMA Membership Guide you’ll find:
- More information specifically for BAGMA members, over and above the bira benefits
- Details on services like Safety Aide
- Valuable information on industry training and course updates
This new approach to sharing the membership directory with you means we will drastically reduce our overall paper consumption as a business. We hope you’ll support our mission to do our bit for the planet. For those that make good use of their directory and would like a printed version, you may be pleased to know that this year’s directory has been made out of recycled materials and is fully recyclable too.
If you haven’t already, click here to login and download your membership directory.
If you are not yet a member of BAGMA, visit the service pages of this website to find out more about the benefits available to members.