Government updates guidance on services able to reopen
BAGMA members are urged to refer to the latest government guidance on the type of services which can now start to trade again.
Following Boris Johnson’s televised address to the nation last Sunday, restrictions have started to be lifted on certain business activities.
Some of the businesses allowed to reopen now include:
- Homeware, building supplies and hardware stores, including where those stores supply equipment for hire.
- Garden centres and plant nurseries
- Agricultural supplies shops
- Storage and distribution facilities, including delivery drop off or collection points where they are on the premises of any of the above businesses
- Livestock markets and stalls selling food
- Livestock auctions
For further details click here