Safety Aide are a preferred BAGMA partner offering Health and Safety consultancy service specialising in agricultural, ground care and garden machinery dealers with substantial savings for BAGMA members.
How you’ll benefit
- Guidance on workplace and fire risk assessments
- Bespoke Health and Safety policy and employee Handbook
- Support with your legal requirements to ensure you stay compliant
- Supply evidence in the event of an accident/incident
- Provide a fully qualified/competent professional to conduct the assessment
- Provide guidance on completing tenders/ accreditations
Safety Aide offer a bespoke and site solution to all your workplace risks which identify hazards and people at risk, and how to control them. You can also access a tailor made fire assessment designed to meet the specific requirements of your premises and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
With training and audits to suit your needs, you can feel confident that you are compliant.
Be safer by working together
If you’re not currently a bira member, but are interested in this preferential member benefit, please click here.
Alternatively, you can contact our membership team on 0800 028 0245
If you’re already a bira member and want to take advantage of this service, simply log in to your member area to view the member-only information below.bira members can login to see additional member-only content.